Part-Time Field Marketing Manager/Regional Support
Compensation: $25/hr with opportunities to earn bonus based on performance
Role & Responsibilities:
– Own your region! Get your community interested and involved with DRINKmaple at each opportunity you see fit with a grassroots approach.
– Partner with local shops & studios, e.g. lululemon, athleta, Soul Cycle, etc., participating with local events & races, in-store demos (grocery chains & studios), etc.
– Hire one to two additional part-time brand ambassadors to help support with demos, events, etc.
– Must be willing/able to periodically travel approx. 2-3 hours by car to cover different areas of the region.
– Create a strong buzz in local grocery chains by demoing once a week at each store assigned. Consistency is key.
– Store visits: the goal with these is to create that relationship with the store. How can we support you and you support us? e.g. “Help me help you” while checking in on our displays, inventory, cold space & seeing how/where we can improve with each visit.
– Manage and schedule demos for brand ambassadors.
– Follow up with grocery buyer for each store & confirm they have ordered up product for all upcoming demos.
– Secure end caps, case stacks & secondary placements.
>> We’d love for you to be able to go into stores (one day a week, spending about 2-4 hours on this depending on where you’re driving to) with the efforts of getting them to agree to either a secondary placement, end cap display or case stack display, or cold space
(coolers) as this is what really gets product moving!
We are looking for part-time field marketing managers in the following regions:
Texas (San Antonio, Austin, Dallas)
Pacific Northwest (Seattle, Portland)
Colorado (Boulder, Denver)
San Francisco, CA
Apply: Please send resume and cover letter with your specific region in the subject line to email@example.com